LAST CALL: MSP’s We are Building YOUR User Conference

Hey there MSPs! We are working on putting together a fantastic conference for you this spring! We are going to deliver some amazing technical content and some incredible business content.

Since this is your conference, though, we have a session slot open for MSP’s choice. We want to hear topic ideas from YOU, our msp customers!

Sound off in the comments.

13 Responses to “LAST CALL: MSP’s We are Building YOUR User Conference”

1. Jeff January 30, 2010 at 11:01 am #

Hi Brendan,

I would love to hear, in detail, how Kaseya is going to improve it’s software development and QA processes. I know this might not make for an interesting session, but I think Kaseya owes this conversation to it’s loyal customers….

• Brendan Cosgrove February 10, 2010 at 4:35 pm #

Jeff, thanks for the idea,I think you’ll be able to get the answers to those questions from the dev teams in the demo lab. There you’ll be able to connect directly with the product dev teams.

2. Tullibo January 31, 2010 at 1:12 am #

I’d love to see a new roadmap post K2. You guys released a roadmap about a year ago when the new version was first unveiled, would love to see a new one with what’s in the pipeline.

With the ipad just unveiled, would also love to hear more about the Mac dev roadmap – clearly Apple is becoming more important in the business space and MSPs are under more and more pressure to include support for mac devices in their offerings. The more Kaseya can do here to help the better I say!

3. RandyS February 2, 2010 at 8:06 am #

Speaking of iPad, I would like to see how the iPad or some other rich web-based tablet could allow Kaseya to be managed without sitting in front of a desktop computer. Perhaps monitoring and other non-intensive processes would be implemented initially. Once it is set up and used, I am sure people will come up with currently unthinkable uses for the platform. This should be fasttracked IMHO because it is all about leverage and first-to-market.

4. Ed February 2, 2010 at 10:55 am #

Not just Apple support , How about a Linux server agent to expand MSP support offerings ?

5. Darrell February 3, 2010 at 8:50 am #

I have heard rumors about Kaseya dropping Acronis and would like some validation of this rumor from Kaseya. I would also like to see a new roadmap and what Kaseya is planning to do improve the development cycle and better support for the issues that we have with the platform. Kaseya has lost a lot of the luster that attracted me to the platform 3 years ago and is quickly falling behind many other vendors. Many of my peers are trying to persuade me to switch platforms. We have and are spending a lot of money with Kaseya, but at the end of the day my goal is to provide the best service I can to my client to keep them working and happy or they will leave. We are all customers to Kaseya, but it is hard to see what they are doing to keep us working and happy.

• Brendan Cosgrove February 10, 2010 at 4:39 pm #

There is a roadmap session already planned so I think you’ll get a lot of insight there. With K2 being release for general availability now, you’ll find some more great reasons to stay with us. In fact, you should see more info including some videos of K2 in action right here on the blog.

6. Niv Dolgin February 4, 2010 at 11:34 pm #

Lets hear about a public cloud/SaaS monitoring strategy. It should be the MSP calling the client when players like Google, Microsoft and Amazon are hosting critical systems that we have little visibility into otherwise.

7. Mike February 7, 2010 at 5:36 pm #

It would be good to have some technical break out sessions talking about best practices, some insider tricks, what those using K2 are finding and what support are finding – so really a down and dirty bootcamp.

8. Brendan Cosgrove February 10, 2010 at 4:42 pm #

Thanks for your replies everyone. I am going to send this post out again to try and get more responses and then as we figure out which one topic we select, we’ll let you know. In the meantime http://www.kaseyaconnect.com is live for this year’s event. The finalized agenda will be coming soon.

9. JacksRbetter April 23, 2010 at 11:11 pm #

We need more on information on the Service Desk. Documentation is weak, and best practices are not obviuos.

10. Incerio November 12, 2014 at 1:17 pm #

As an EHR support provider I always appreciate what Kaseya has to offer. You have come a long way over the past few years and I am definitely looking forward to learning more in 2015.