Today’s K-12 IT systems management environments face a perfect storm of serious issues. First, school administrators, parents and students expect an ever increasing number of services. That means increasing IT resources to manage. Second, expectations are that IT systems management uptime, performance and functionality will continue to improve. Finally, budgets are shrinking crippling efforts to accomplish these goals.
In addition to budget constraints, district IT system management challenges continue to grow. One is the requirement to monitor and inventory equipment and software to make sure there’s a full audit to avoid unauthorized usage. Another is the very real need to balance access in the classroom with security measures.
Kaseya K-12 Education Bundle
We’ve bundled up some carefully chosen technology specifically for our friends doing IT systems management for K-12 school districts. In many cases funding for education isn’t where it should be, so to enable IT organizations to deliver even more services to their users (with less resources), Kaseya has created an industry-exclusive K-12 Education bundle. We based the contents of this bundle on information gathered in a survey we conducted of 175 IT departments at private and public school districts.
Our K-12 Education bundle helps IT departments weather the perfect storm in three major ways:
- Provides out of the box best practices for K-12 organizations. Kaseya has been working closely with a significant number of K-12 organizations on business process re-engineering and IT systems management automation. We’ve taken the best practices from these organizations and included them in this bundle… and will continue to evolve and expand the solution over time. These best practices will help you optimize the management of your IT resources.
- Provides special pricing for the education K-12 market. We understand the budget crunch and the sensitive nature of your current budgets. We have created a pricing structure to help you meet those needs.
- Allows you to join forces online with other industry experts in the Kaseya community. Participate, ask questions and learn how to maximize your ROI.
Included Automated IT Systems Management Features
- K-12 scripts, monitor sets and reports
- Discovery, audit & inventory
- Remote control & management
- Software deployment & agent scripting
- Patch management
- Directory services integration
- Endpoint and network monitoring
- ITIL compliant service desk
- Imaging & deployment
- Power management & desktop policy
- Desktop migration
- Advanced basics training with Kaseya professional services
- Post implementation checkup (after 30 days)
The Kaseya K-12 Education bundle is the only automated IT systems management solution specifically built for K-12 schools. Download our product brief to learn more about how you can do more with less at a price your education IT environment can afford!