We are excited to be able to offer a set of indispensable systems management tools for anyone doing IT. With these 5 monitoring tools you’ll be able to leverage the world class Kaseya monitoring technology for some specific, high value tasks. So here’s what we have for you:
- IIS Monitor – This monitor will give you direct insight into your key IIS performance metrics.
- Ping Monitor – Using ICMP you can call targeted devices on a a defined interval to check its up/down status and then report on the history.
- Router Monitor – Leveraging SNMP, the Router Monitor tools can query your network devices so you can monitor all aspects of the device’s utilization.
- Syslog Monitor – Syslog is a bit of an underdog in the world of monitoring. It talks and talks but does no one any good unless you have a good tool to listen and parse all those messages.
- Website Monitor – This monitor will query your web page, behaving like a visitor and then graph response times and allow for alerts to be built around collected data.
Download now these tools now! These tools are built on our latest systems management monitoring technology you can find in Kaseya Network Monitor. Have fun!
Sound off in the comments and let us know what you’re doing.