A consolidated and centralized approach to IT asset management is crucial for effectively managing computers, software and non-computer assets. The criticality of software compliance, the desire to implement industry best practices such as ITIL, and the need to track resources from purchase to retirement are driving automation of IT asset management.
If you can’t find everything connected to your network, you can’t manage it. Network Discovery tools should automatically find and catalog all IP based devices connected and interconnected to your network. They should allow you to create an automated process that runs periodically to discover new devices (or devices no longer visible within the network) and deploy an automated agent to manage Windows, Mac and Linux devices.
Kaseya IT Center is a cloud-based IT management solution designed to manage Windows desktops, servers, Macs and Linux – all from a single pane of glass. By using IT Center to automate recurring tasks, you can proactively monitor, manage and control your assets remotely, easily and efficiently from one integrated web-based platform.
Kaseya IT Center contains a growing list of features, modules and systems management tools including:
- Agent Procedures – A powerful script-writing engine designed to build custom IT services and proactive systems maintenance.
- Anti-malware – Leverages technologies that quickly detect and destroy malware.
- Anti-virus – Provides complete protection on networks and beyond from potentially dangerous attacks.
- Audit and Inventory – Complete and comprehensive hardware and software inventory delivered right to you.
- Encrypted Remote Access – Quickly and securely (and with minimal end user interruption), access and manage devices from anywhere.
- Help Desk Ticketing System – A centralized location for all help request submissions.
- IT Service Delivery Kit – Industry best-practice monitor sets, automated procedures, and proactive maintenance.
- Online Backup – Conducts remote folder and file-level backups of distributed devices that can be accessed and restored to any point in time.
- Patch Management – Automatically keep servers, workstations and remote devices up-to-date.
- Reports with InfoCenter – Comprehensive, customizable reporting on all assets under management.
- Security – The IT Center Tier-1 global footprint delivers the highest standards of security, availability and power.
- System Monitoring and Alerts – Proactive, user-defined monitoring with instant notification of problems or changes.
So just how affordable is Kaseya’s automated IT asset management solution for your IT operations? See for yourself. Click here for self-service pricing.