Are you one of those IT administrators that is trying to manage a constantly growing inventory of all types of devices, software and network infrastructures via an IT staff that isn’t growing, possibly even shrinking? Well, it’s virtually impossible to administer this complex, always evolving environment without IT asset management software and reporting automation. Here are the capabilities your IT asset management software should provide:
- A single, web-based interface to deploy all hardware and software inventory and IT asset management processes
- Asset data audit, tracking
- Tracking of all hardware and software assets within a single database
- Asset tracking throughout the lifecycle including move, add, change and delete (MACD) activities
- Online, always accessible vendor, service and maintenance contracts ensuring accurate tracking of financial and service impacts of asset changes
- Details on discovered software applications including software category and threat level
This IT asset management software solution would deliver a comprehensive up-to-date network inventory whenever you desired. You could view and manage the network efficiently from anywhere at any time. You could gain access to any computer or server, and troubleshoot any issue from your office. You’d know, at any time, exactly what software was running on the system, when the system was installed, when the license expires, its OS version, the latest security update installed, how much memory or capacity it had and so forth… down to the smallest detail.
Learn more about how IT asset management software can help save your IT organization time, money and headaches. Download this free whitepaper on the “Top 10 IT Systems Management Pain Points ” and the solutions to them to learn more.