2013 is shaping up to be a strong year here at Kaseya. Version 6.3 brings IT automation to a whole new level. The new Discover module, included with every 6.3 system, takes LanWatch to the next level by consolidating all discovery techniques into a single, easy to use automatic tool.
- Scans multiple subnets
- Pass 1 quickly discovers all devices
- Pass 2 deep scans each discovered device and automatically classifies them
- Automatically deploys agents
- Automatically maintains and monitors based on classification via policy
The notification bar, at the top of every screen, tracks open tickets, alerts, system issues, messages, and much more. Get quick status and calls to action without interrupting your current working screen.
As you work, imagine a phone call comes in from one of your users. Quick Search, in the upper right hand corner of the notification bar, finds that user’s machine instantly by typing in any piece of information about the user including: name, phone number, company, etc. Quick Search checks over 30 fields allowing you to find that machine before the user can even describe the problem. And of course both Quick View and Live Connect are directly accessible from the search results.
Don’t forget to sign up for this year’s Kaseya Connect conference in Las Vegas from April 29th through May 1st. As always, the event is packed with information and loads of fun. The conference includes:
- Pre-conference in-depth Kaseya training
- Best practice sessions
- Industry Expert labs
- Sneak peek at what’s coming
- As a special treat this year we have Sugar Ray Leonard as a guest speaker.
In addition, take advantage of great networking opportunities with the Kaseya team and your peers. This event always sells out so register today!